Manual Design and Printing Services in New Orleans
AmeriPrint Printing and Imaging provides the finest in document printing services, booklet printing services, and manual printing services, so we can help you to satisfy all of your manual printing and manual design needs. Through the use of our premium state-of-the-art digital printing presses and book binding equipment, the quality we offer our customers with respect to printed manuals is always of the highest standard and is designed to meet or exceed your expectations.
Complete Custom Manual Design and Production
Having a virtually unlimited supply of types and colors of paper at our disposal, we can turn out any kind of manual printing assignment to meet your company’s unique requirements. We specialize in helping our clients to custom design and print from extremely simple to highly complex manuals that might contain the following features, among others:
- Folded sheets
- All varieties of inserts.
In addition, we can print manual covers using a wide array of resources including laminated, embossed, or full color bleeds; whatever your special design needs may be, we can meet or exceed them in plenty of time to make your deadlines. In addition, our finishing and binding materials will supply the final touch to your manual printing project. For example, we stock many types and colors of coil, spiral, and other binding products to provide you with the precise custom finish you demand.
REQUEST A QUOTE
Let's get you started with an estimate
Some Types of Manuals We Offer and their Typical Contents
AmeriPrint Printing and Imaging can assist your business in printing employee manuals, human resources manuals, sales manuals, training manuals, and other types of custom manuals that are always of the highest quality. Nowadays, employee manuals have become a major requirement for businesses of all types and sizes. Employee manuals state company policies and terms of employment, thus providing invaluable information for your team members as well as protecting your business.
Some of the manual types we design and print along with their typical contents are as follows:
- Employee handbook manuals – feature a welcome letter from the CEO, president or company founder; the company mission statement; various aspects of standard company culture and procedures; business office closings throughout the year; and expectations regarding behavior such as regular attendance at work and dress code guidelines if appropriate.
- Human Resources Manuals – policies and procedures regarding common workplace practices, hiring and termination of employees, and other pertinent areas.
- HR Handbooks — company’s history, mission, vision statement, and goals; company’s core values and culture; human resources and relevant legal information about employment; company’s policies; employee benefits and perks.
- Sales Manuals – sales training (retail sales or inside sales); marketing goals and initiatives; inventory of goods sold; product features and benefits; annual sales volume; cost of production; wholesale and retail prices; manufacturing specs; potential defects; and return policies.
- Sales Procedure Manuals — current policies and practices; “how-to” guide for achieving success in sales; products or services sold, as well as where, why, how, and to whom.
- Training Manuals – standard operating procedures; a description of the company’s organizational hierarchy; contact details for key personnel and emergency procedures.
For each of these manual types, we also offer unique binding styles, and an immense variety of paper choices. You can choose to use basic booklet style printing, spiral bound printing, or more elaborate full-bleed, four-color booklet and manual printing. Spiral is the most used manual binding option, but we can also provide perfect bound, saddle stitch, and wire-o binding.